What types of Medical Cannabis are available for a patient?
Different types of strains available for a patient being recommended medical cannabis. According to user reviews on Leafly, here’s a listing of the most popular medical cannabis strains for the most common ailments.
Patients being recommended Medical Cannabis because of Nausea
- Acapulco Gold originates from Acapulco, Mexico. This strain is a very well-known and highly praised strain of cannabis by medical professionals. It’s noted for its ability to reduce nausea.
- Super Silver Haze, is an energizing strain, Super Silver Haze is said to produce feelings of euphoria, relieves pain and nausea, and an additional effect of this cannabis strain is that it lifts your mood.
- Fruity Pebbles OG, or FPOG, is associated with inducing euphoria and relaxation, which could make it great for stress relief. It often makes users feel giggly, helps reduce nausea, and increases appetite
Patients being recommended Medical Cannabis because of Chronic Pain
- Bubba Kush is a relaxing, sleep-inducing strain that offers pain-reducing results.
- Purple Kush is great for inducing a state of bliss so that you feel relaxed because it can be used for reducing pain and muscle spasms.
- Afghan Kush originate from the Hindu Kush mountains near the Afghanistan-Pakistan border. This is super relaxing cannabis strain that can relieve pain and increase your appetite as well.
- LA Confidential offers a deeply relaxing feeling for a patient. It’s also said to have noticeable anti-inflammatory and pain-reducing effects, which makes it a favorite among people with chronic pain.
- Sour Diesel is a highly energizing and mood-lifting strain. Sour Diesel is great for destressing and pain-relieving effects.
Patients being recommended this medicine because of Depression
- The Golden Goat cannabis strain is notable for making users feel euphoric and creative. It’s also great for reducing fatigue and stress while lifting your mood.
- Northern Lights is knwon for relaxing patients and it is known for its mood-lifting effects. It can be used to relieve stress and depression.
- White Widow improves your mood, gives you energy, and relaxes you all at one-time. It’s said to help reduce feelings of depression. If you’re feeling fatigued, this cannabis strain might help you stay energized and alert.
- Sour Diesel makes another appearance of the list. This time for being a good mood-lifting strain. It can be great for giving you a burst of productive energy.
- Blue Dream is relaxing and soothing. This makes it a good fit for those patients in need of having their mood lifted and give you a feeling of euphoria.
- Showing up again is Acapulco Gold. This strain is also noted for its euphoria-inducing and energizing effects. It’s said to reduce fatigue and stress.
- Maui Wowie can help you feel super relaxed, yet energetic and creative. This cannabis strain also reduces fatigue, too, making it great for days when you need to be productive.
Types of Medical Cannabis for patients with Insomnia
- Purple Kush makes on a different list for the great for inducing a state of bliss so that you feel relaxed but and sleepy too. Its sedating effects means it can be used to reduce insomnia.
- Blue Dream makes it a second list as well! This is relaxing and soothing, but it isn’t a total sedative. This makes it perfect for easing pain, cramps, or inflammation for when you can’t afford to fall asleep.
- Bubba Kush is a relaxing, sleep-inducing strain. It’s perfect for helping you fight insomnia and get some shut-eye. Yet another cannabis strain that is listed most than once in this article.
- Granddaddy Purple is another highly relaxing strain. It’s often praised for its insomnia-fighting offering good results. Patients have noted that it can make you feel euphoria but may increase hunger for some individuals.
- LA Confidential shows up again because of it’s sleep-inducing qualities. This strain is often recommended to soothe insomnia.
- Northern Lights is another relaxing, sleep-inducing strain. It’s also known for its mood-lifting effects, and it can be used to relieve insomnia, pain, stress, and depression.
Please note it is important you always consult your local physician when beginning any drug treatment for your illness. Your local physician and yourself need to have a clear conversation about your health and wellness. Furthermore, please be aware that this listing is just the tip of the iceberg.
Every day new strains are being created by scientists to address new medical conditions of a patient. Hopefully, as we move into the future, medical cannabis will become the leading drug of choice for Physicians in the world. If want to read more about Dr. Rosado – check out the website for other useful blog articles, invite them to be an event speaker about this topic at your next special event, or schedule a Medical Practice Consultation with him.
I hope this article helped you learn alittle more about what types of Medical Cannabis are out on the market and hopefully it shared some answers for you. If you want to learn more about this for medical practice schedule an appointment with Dr Rosado or purchase his book on Amazon.